When owners violate the covenants (Declaration, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation and Rules and Regulations) of the Association we are there to assist with initial notifications of their violations and follow up pursuant to Florida law with a Pre-Suit mediation notice or Arbitration.
Any questions regarding Covenant Enforcement or Covenants in general, we are available to assist and prepare legal opinions for the Association
Any policies needed regarding Covenant Enforcement, we prepare Protocols, Procedures and Policies for the Association.
We seek reimbursement of any costs and fees incurred by the Association from the owner.
Common Covenant Enforcement Violations we see:
- Failure to get approval from the Architectural Review Board for modifications for the Home
- Failure to maintain landscaping
- Failure to Park in permissible areas
- Failure to properly collect their garbage
- Being a Nuisance-loud parties late into the night, resulting in noise violations
- Failure to walk your pet on a leash and clean up after them